For around $90 (cheaper if you look around) these things really work! Now you don't have to be a genius to figure out its other "uses" just be careful though hahaha!
- See up to 50 feet in complete darkness!
- Uses IR technology for binocular night vision
- Eye Width adjustment and Focus adjustment dials
- Two displays: regular (shows up color in light and b/w in darkness) and green-tinted
- Short and long range selector switch (long range adds a ring of barely noticeable red led light to enhance range)
- Fits over many small frame glasses
- Neckstrap to keep close at hand (approx 13" long)
- Batteries: Uses 5 AA (not included)
- Dimensions: approx. 9" x 7" x 3.5"
- SRP : approx. $90